LENDER E-CONSENT POLICY
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THIS E-CONSENT IS REQUIRED BY ONE OR MORE OF THE LENDERS WITHIN OUR NETWORK TO WHOM YOU WILL BE REFERRED TO. IT DOES NOT GOVERN ANY COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO WHAT, IF ANY, COMMUNICATIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM SUCH LENDER OR IF THIS NOTICE IS EFFECTIVE FOR SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE GENERALLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR USE OF THIS E-CONSENT DOCUMENT.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, AND DISCLOSURES (“E-Consent”)
Please read this information carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information for future reference.
- Introduction. In order to offer you a loan, one or more of the third-party lenders in our network need your consent to use and accept electronic signatures, records, and disclosures (“E-Consent”). This form from such lender, notifies you of your rights when receiving electronic disclosures, notices, and information. By clicking on the link assenting to this notice, you acknowledge that you received this E-Consent and that you consent to conduct transactions using electronic signatures, electronic disclosures, electronic records, and electronic contract documents (“Disclosures”).
- Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records. You may request any disclosures in paper copy by contacting the third-party lender directly. The lenders will provide paper copies at no charge. The lenders will retain all disclosures as applicable law requires.
- Scope of Consent. Lenders within our network have informed us that this E-Consent applies to all interactions online concerning you and the third-party lender, and includes those interactions engaged in on any mobile device, including phones, smart-phones, and tablets. By exercising this E-Consent, the third-party lender may process your information and interact during all online interactions with you electronically. The lender may also send you notices electronically related to its interactions and transactions. Disclosures may be provided online at our or third-party lenders’ websites, and may be provided by e-mail.
- Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with the third-party lenders, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain the disclosures electronically, you will need to use the following computer software and hardware: a PC or MAC compatible computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet, access to an e-mail account, and an Internet Browser software program that supports at least 128 bit encryption, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Netscape® or Mozilla Firefox®. To read some documents, you may need a PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader X® or Foxit®. You will need a printer or a long-term storage device, such as your computer’s disk drive, to retain a copy of the disclosures for future reference. You may send any questions regarding the hardware and software requirements directly to the third-party lenders.
- Withdrawing Consent. Your E-Consent for our third-party lenders’ consideration of your loan request cannot be withdrawn because it is a one-time transaction. If you are connected with one or more third party lenders, you are free to withdraw your E-Consent with those third-party lenders at any time and at no charge. However, if you withdraw this E-Consent before receiving credit, you may be prevented from obtaining credit from that lender. Contact the third-party lender directly if you wish to withdraw this E-consent. If you decide to withdraw this E-Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior electronic Disclosures will not be affected.
- Change to Your Contact Information. You should keep third party lenders informed of any change in your electronic address or mailing address. You may update such information by logging into the third-party lender’s website or by sending the lender a written update by mail.
- YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS DISCLOSURES. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ASSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLOSURE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE DISCLOSURES IN THE DESIGNATED FORMATS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- CONSENT. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THE LENDER ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY LENDERS OVER THE INTERNET.
LENDER RATES & FEES
Only a lender or lending partner can provide you with information on their rates and terms. This will typically happen shortly after your loan request is complete, and you are connected with a lender or lending partner. LendSpace does not make credit decisions or determine rates and terms. Remember, you are under no obligation to accept the loan offer if the terms are not satisfactory for whatever reason.
Repayment on personal loans is generally performed either monthly or once every two weeks, depending either on your preferences or your lender’s or lending partner’s terms. You may be able to have funds withdrawn automatically from your bank account on the date agreed upon with your lender or lending partner. Be sure that you read and fully understand all policies regarding repayment and understand what you will have to do as a borrower to repay the loan. Your loan cannot be conditioned upon repayment by electronic funds transfer or automatic withdrawal. Consult your lender or lending partner for more details.
On the whole, the eventual cost of a personal loan will vary a great deal based on factors related to the requester, the state the requester lives in, the lender or lending partner, and the requester’s repayment. Other factors that matter are the amount of money that is borrowed, the period of time of the loan and the specific interest rates used. Your credit score may also be taken into consideration.
While specific terms of personal loans will vary depending on your state, your lender or lending partner and your specific circumstances, below is a general range of common terms.
- Loan amount: Varies by Lender
- Lending period: Varies by Lender
- Payment frequency: Once a month or twice a month
- APR: Will vary based on your credit score, repayment history and other factors
- Prepayment penalty: Varies by Lender